SNAKEBITTEN WOMAN GOES TO CLINIC . . . THEY TELL HER TO CONSULT FACEBOOK

SNAKEBITTEN WOMAN GOES TO CLINIC . . . THEY TELL HER TO CONSULT FACEBOOK

A woman in North Carolina was bitten recently by a copperhead snake, and she went to an urgent care clinic.  But they didn’t handle snake bites, so they told her to post a picture of the snake on Facebook, and someone would tell her if it was poisonous.  (Luckily people wrote back immediately and told her, and she went to the ER in time to get it treated.  But she was there for 12 hours, and her foot swelled up to three times normal size.)

Previous

About the Author:

×

Post a Comment